Thank you for purchasing from St. Paul Rodeo.
1. All sales are final. No requests for cancellations or refunds are accepted.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, we will begin mailing after May 10. Orders made after May 10, should be received within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not receive, please contact the St. Paul Rodeo by calling 1-800-237-5920.
3. If your tickets are to be “held at Will Call”, they will be at the St. Paul Rodeo Ticket Office on the rodeo grounds, located at 20025 4th Street, St. Paul OR 97137. On the days of our performances, the Ticket Office is open 11:00am – 9:00pm.
4. You must have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. It would also be helpful to have a copy of your order confirmation with you. If someone else is picking up the tickets, please call ahead to the St. Paul Rodeo to inform the Ticket Office.
5. All seating in the St. Paul Rodeo Arena is reserved every patron must have a ticket. The only exception is children under 2 years of age, that will be held on the lap of an adult, may enter without a ticket.
6. Space is limited in the stands the average width of each seat is 20 inches. Please purchase an extra seat if you foresee you will need the space.
7. St. Paul Rodeo cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damage incurred by patrons while attending our events.
8. All patrons ACKNOWLEDGE the contagious nature of COVID-19 and VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK of exposure to or infection by COVID-19 by attending St. Paul Rodeo and related events, or activities, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to self, spouse, guests, unborn child, or relatives. All patrons UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL the foregoing risks related to COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury or illness that may occur.
9. All patrons purchasing from St. Paul Rodeo must do so in the light of the above limitations.